Congratulations to all the award recipients at the New Jersey Agricultural Convention & Trade Show Dinner held on Wednesday, February 8th, especially the following Lee Rain customers and associates:
* Tom Pontano and Son Farm, of Vineland, won the Patrick Mullen Quality Grading award.
* Scott Ellis, of Ellis Farms, Mercer County, was one of the Distinguished Service award winners
* Dr. Andrew Wyenandt, Rutgers Cooperative Extension specialist, also received a Distinguished Service award
* Oakcrest Farms, which is owned and operated by the Merlino family in Hammonton, was awarded the Blueberry Grower of the Year
* The Russo family, of Tabernacle, accepted the Vegetable Grower of the Year award, for the late Tony Russo
Click here for pictures from the NJ Department of Agriculture