The Warehouse Manager supervises the operation of a warehouse and all facets including ordering, receiving, processing, recording and distributing supplies and materials; preparing and maintaining detailed records and files. Supervision is exercised over warehouse staff and delivery persons.
- Manage, oversee, supervise and participate in storeroom operations.
- Check documents for thoroughness and completeness and prepare additional documentation when necessary.
- Oversee the receipt and dispersal of materials entering or leaving warehouse.
- Plan, organize, direct, manage and evaluate the inventory management activities and budget of the organization.
- Maintain health and safety standards.
- Check with staff for changes that could affect delivery schedule; make schedule adjustments as needed.
- Approve requisitions, analyzes work orders, etc.
- Operate forklift.
- Supervise computer operations.
- Brief staff on materials to be loaded or on assembly of items to be delivered.
- Review paperwork from deliveries to determine if additional work requirements will occur.
- Initiate all requests for replenishment of stock and ensure goods are stored safely.
- Take periodic inventories and participate in monthly inventory program.
- Perform related tasks as required.
- Train staff.
- HS Diploma (minimum)
- Relevant Work Experience:
- Warehouse Management (1 Year)
- Ability to manage work flow.
- Good organizational skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Training skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Lee Rain provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, individual genetic information or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Americans with Disabilities Act: Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
This job profile reflects management’s assignment of current duties, responsibilities, and essential functions; it does not prescribe all or restrict the tasks that may be assigned now, or in the future, relevant to the responsibilities for this position. Lee Rain may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.