The Service Technician performs maintenance, preventive maintenance and minor repairs to irrigation/agricultural equipment in a safe and professional manner under supervision and delivers the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings.
- Tie workflow to schedule.
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Document processes.
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems.
- Follow all company’s procedures and protocols.
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
- HS Diploma (minimum)
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Relevant Work Experience:
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Basic knowledge of company computer systems.
- Good working knowledge of tools.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Basic understanding of schematics and diagrams.
- Basic time-management skills.
- Basic knowledge of diagnostic equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules.
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications.
- Required to supply personal (common) tools.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Lee Rain provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, individual genetic information or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Americans with Disabilities Act: Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
This job profile reflects management’s assignment of current duties, responsibilities, and essential functions; it does not prescribe all or restrict the tasks that may be assigned now, or in the future, relevant to the responsibilities for this position. Lee Rain may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.